- 17 Jan 2022 (Mon) 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
This course aims at consolidating and improving what the participants have acquired previously while improving their speaking skills, and acquiring new grammar concepts and vocabulary.
The instructor will provide the name of the textbook in the first class and students are required to purchase the textbook for the course. It is not included in the course fee.
What You’ll Learn
1) Proposing, accepting and refusing suggestions
2) Giving advice and instructions
3) Talking about holidays, activities and traveling plans
4) Talking about a place (region, city...)
5) Describing objects
6) Writing letters and emails
7) Reviewing past tense, future tense and negative form
8) Using pronouns