- 19 Jan 2022 (Wed) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
This course focuses on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in French. It is a continuation of 'Basic French II'. In this course, the basic elements of the French language within a cultural context will be further elaborated. Emphasis is on the progressive development of communication skills. At the same time, the teacher will provide opportunities to enhance acquisition of the fundamental elements of the language and understanding of the culture.
The instructor will provide the name of the textbook in the first class and students are required to purchase the textbook for the course. It is not included in the course fee.
(1) Completion of secondary education, or equivalent; or
(2) Aged 21 or above
What You’ll Learn
The following content will be covered:
- Reading and listening comprehension
- Asking/giving information about living environment
- Asking/giving information about work environment
- Identifying common written mistakes
- Introduction of French culture
*A component module of a CEF reimbursable course, Certificate Programme in Basic French.