- 13 Dec 2021 (Mon) - 15 Dec 2021 (Wed) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 29 Dec 2021 (Wed) - 31 Dec 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 10 Jan 2022 (Mon) - 12 Jan 2022 (Wed) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 24 Jan 2022 (Mon) - 26 Jan 2022 (Wed) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Who should attend this Primavera Training Course?
The course is intended for anybody who needs to use basic features of Primavera for project management. This could be project managers, business analysts, or any other type of end user.
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Prerequisites
There are no required prerequisites, but it is suggested that you have basic knowledge of project management principles.
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Course Overview
This Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals course shows you how to use this powerful software program to manage the entire project lifecycle from end to end.
Designed for those who are new to using https://www.theknowledgeacademy.com/hk/courses/primavera-training/">Primavera and will need to use it in a project management capacity, Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals for Project Managers is a certification that demonstrates ability to use Primavera’s basic features for project management.
This 3-day classroom training course covers topics such as creating and scheduling, assigning resources, executing and controlling, and adding activities. It is divided into three sections: Creating a Project, Scheduling a Project, and Project Execution and Control.
Available for Primavera P6 v18.8
What's included in this Primavera Training Course?
The following is included with this training course:
- The Knowledge Academy's Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Manual
- Completion Certificate
- Experienced Instructor
What You’ll Learn
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Course Outline
The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding P6 Data
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a Project
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Creating Relationships
- Assigning Constraints
- Using Reflection Projects
- Formatting Schedule Data
- Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles
- Assigning Resources
- Analysing Resources
- Optimizing the Project Plan
- Baselining the Project Plan
- Project Execution and Control
- Reporting Performance