- 16 Dec 2021 (Thu) - 17 Dec 2021 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1 Jan 2022 (Sat) - 2 Jan 2022 (Sun) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 13 Jan 2022 (Thu) - 14 Jan 2022 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 27 Jan 2022 (Thu) - 28 Jan 2022 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Who should attend this Primavera Training Course?
The course is intended for anybody who needs to access advanced features of Primavera, including Project Managers, Business Analysts and anybody else whose role requires the knowledge and use of Primavera.
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Prerequisites
There are no required prerequisites, but it is suggested that you have basic knowledge of Primavera and project management.
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced for Project Managers Course Overview
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced course shows you how to get the most out of this powerful project management software solution. Designed for those with some existing knowledge of and experience with https://www.theknowledgeacademy.com/hk/courses/primavera-training/">Primavera, Primavera P6 Professional Advanced for Project Managers is a certification that demonstrates confidence and proficiency in managing resources and the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple and complex Primavera Projects to maximise project productivity.
The 2-day classroom training covers topics such as value analysis, logic diagrams, bucket planning, and advanced scheduling.
Available for Primavera P6 v18.8
What’s included in this Primavera Training Course?
Our Primavera P6 Professional Advanced course includes:
- The Knowledge Academy Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Manual
- Experienced Primavera Instructor
What You’ll Learn
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced for Project Managers Course Outline
The course covers the following topics:
Managing Multiple Projects
- Creating multiple projects
- Setting default projects
Performing Earned Value Analysis
- Calculating Costs
- Tracking Performance
Resources and Roles
- Using Resource Profile
- Measuring Resource Usage
Allocating and Levelling Resources
- Viewing Assignments
- Editing Allocation
- Choosing Levelling Options
- Editing Buckets
- Using Curves
- User Defined Fields
- Using the Global Change Tool
- Out-of-Sequence Activities
- Calendar Effect on Lag
- Using Multiple Float Paths