- 18 Oct 2022 (Tue) - 20 Oct 2022 (Thu) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1 Nov 2022 (Tue) - 3 Nov 2022 (Thu) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 12 Dec 2022 (Mon) - 14 Dec 2022 (Wed) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Certificate Course for Food Hygiene Managers
Food handlers (including restaurants, hotel, catering, food logistics and packaging, etc.), people engaged in the related industry or anyone interested in joining the food industry
Recognized by FEHD under is “Hygiene Manager and Hygiene Supervisor Scheme”
Conducted by overseas expert in food manufacturing and catering industry
Introduction of the safety management systems (such as HACCP, ISO22000, HCS)|
This course complies with the legal requirements in Hong Kong and the international standards of food safety. Graduates are eligible for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Level 2 examination and obtaining a professional qualification in food safety
Graduates of the course can proceed to higher levels of qualifications and professional studies as Food Safety Educator, Trainer in Food Safety programmes, “CQI & IRCA Certified FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor, etc.
Participants who pass the course are eligible to take the written examination (20 multiple choice questions) for the qualification of “Foundation Certificate in Food Safety” awarded by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, U.K. (CIEH). The examination fee is HK$400.
Duration & Time:
20 Hours (3 days)
Should you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan during office hour.
Tel: (852) 2202 9330 / (852) 6050 8153 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hour: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
What You’ll Learn
- Importance of food safety
- Pest control
- Role and responsibility of Hygiene Manager
- Antibiotic and food safety
- Understanding contamination and food poisoning
- Introduction of international quality management systems
- Personal hygiene
- Understanding the inspection of FEHD
- Time and temperature control
- Legislation requirements
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Occupational health and safety
Participants who have no less than 80% attendance and pass the examination will be awarded the “Certificate for Hygiene Manager” jointly issued by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency and Hong Kong Food hygiene Administrators Association.