- 15 Oct 2022 (Sat) - 22 Oct 2022 (Sat) 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- To provide overview and insights on the pharmaceutical products and warehouse management in secondary packaging and enhance the quality control awareness for the industry stakeholders in Hong Kong.
- To ntroduce the cold chain logistics and the means to ensure goods maintained in the defined storage condition and in control over transportation.
- Members of the Pharmaceutical Distributors Association of Hong Kong (PDA)
- Person-in-charge／Quality Assurance Officer of secondary packaging of licensed manufactures of secondary packaging.
- Participants who have pass the one-hour examination (scores above 70%; MCQ) will be awarded the “Certificate for Completion” issued by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency and participate in no less than 90% of the course.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training Program
- Equivalent to 8-HR CPD Hours
- Approved CPD Course Code：CPD/L/09/2021
What You’ll Learn
- Warehouse design, control & contingency plan
- Qualification of temperature-controlled storage areas
- Shipping management
- Introduction to a shipping system
- User requirement specification & service agreement
- Qualification test of shipping container & refrigerated road vehicle