About the Course
The Data Science with R Certification course enables you to take your data science skills into a variety of companies, helping them analyze data and make more informed business decisions. The course covers data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. You will learn about various data structures in R, various statistical concepts, cluster analysis, Regression and classification. In this curriculum we will have in-depth mathematical understanding of the algorithms from the basics.
Who is the Target Audience?
This course is meant for all those students and professionals who are interested in using the R’s powerful ecosystem
There are no prerequisites
What You’ll Learn
Course Objective :
- Install R, Rstudio, and learn about the various R packages
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure used in R and learn to import/export data in R
- Define, understand and use the various functions in R
- Learn to do data visualization using ggplot2 packages
- Gain a basic understanding of various statistical concepts
- Understand and use the hypothesis testing method to drive business decisions
- Understand and use linear and non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules with the Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use clustering methods including k-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering