About the Course
This course is designed to provide the step by step process and principles that will help you create a business plan to run your business, raise the funding, start a new business or to grow an existing business. You will be taught the exact business plan strategies that I have used to get loans and grant funding repeatedly! You will use the same practical methods to develop and run your new idea as well as to access the funding you need.
In this course you will:
- Gain the confidence you need to write your business plan!
- Create a strong business model for your idea
- Pick a market you are capable of serving, that is big and lucrative
- By the end of this course you should have a 10-30 page business plan.
- Know exactly how much you need for your business
- Thoroughly appreciate the Business Planning Process.
- Give structure to your business idea
- Save £000's in wasted time and effort
- Be much more confident about your business and its success!
- Gain the know-how to communicate your idea to investors
- Create cashflow forecast statements
- Monetise your business efficiently
What You’ll Learn
Create the best business plan for your idea
Focus you on the best pathway to deliver optimum services profitably
Module 1: How to go from Idea to Launch; Business Model; Finding a Niche and Creating A Market Fit Product
Module 2: Creating a Comprehensive Business Plan that will raise the money you need and how to generate your first sales
On this unique course you'll be able to:
- Fine-tune an existing idea
- Create the best possible business plan
- Write a Comprehensive Business Plan that clearly shows how your idea will become a profitable business.
- Help you decide on a business idea
- Ensure your business will be profitable
You'll find out about:
Why you should write a business plan
By the end of this course you will:
Be able to write a winning business plan
Know how to create a Cashflow forecast
Have the confidence you need to raise funding
· How to write a comprehensive business plan
· What to avoid when writing your business plan
· Using a business plan to increase your success rate