- 2 Jun 2023 (Fri) 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
6 Feb 2023 (Mon) - 1 Jun 2023 (Thu)
19/F K Wah Centre 191 Java Road North Point Hong Kong
Legal Seminar on False Trade Description and Mis-selling
Nowadays business in Hong Kong needs to guard against false trade descriptions involve in documents and mis-selling products, which may impose criminal liabilities.
Through review of recent cases, this seminar aims at providing practical and useful understanding of the elements of false trade descriptions to non-legal professionals in Hong Kong. It aims at enabling participants to avoid such criminal legal traps and to safeguard their personal and enterprise interests.
- Practising Barrister(s)
Download promotion leaflet
Should you have any questions, please free feel to contact Ms. Joanne Chan during office hour.
Tel: (852) 6050 8153 Email: email@example.com
Office Hour: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
What You’ll Learn
- Overview of Trade Description Ordinance (Cap. 362)
- Application of trade description into services
- Offences in respects of trade description
- False, misleading or incomplete information
- Unfair trade practices
- Trade descriptions dos and don'ts
- Vicarious liabilities
- Case studies and review