- 15 Jan 2024 (Mon) - 19 Jan 2024 (Fri) 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(Course Fee (Early Bird) HK$10,800)
- Through the management system audit and certification, the organization can demonstrate its ability on legal , legislation, standards, contractual obligation, policy and procedures compliance.
- Also the competence to plan, operation and continual improvements the management system to control the risks and achieve its expected outcome.
- Highlight the significant changes on the new 2015 standard as compared to the interpretation and application of the current ISO 9001 Standard.
- Focus on ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 Standard requirements
- Strengthen the foundation of audit methodology, skill & techniques.
- Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification.
- Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit.
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit.
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use.
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements.
Who should attend?
This is intended for those who will be involved in leading audits of a QMS that conforms to latest ISO 9001 in any organization.
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
Participants should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The fundamental concepts of a quality management system and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001 and its commonly used quality management terms and definitions
You have successfully completed ISO 9001:2015 QMS Understanding & Application and/or Internal Auditor Training course, or any equivalent working experiences.
What You’ll Learn
Day 1, management system knowledge (ISO 9001)
- The benefits of QMS
- Process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) and QMS
- QMS terms and definitions
- The management system processes：
- Documented information required by the Standard and the Organization
Day 2, guidelines for auditing management systems (ISO 19011 and ISO 17021)
- Purpose of audit
- Internal audit, supplier audit and certification audit requirements
- Audit processes
- Auditor responsibilities
- Audit programme
Day 3, simulate the process of planning, preparation for an audit
- Planning an audit (initiate contact, contract)
- Preparation of audit work documents includes audit trails and checklis
- Conduct a Stage 1 audit (document review)
- Prepare a Stage 2 (on-site) audit plan
Day 4, simulate the opening meeting, on-site audit activities, and role-play
- Opening meeting
- Roleplay for audit scenarios
- Practice audit skills of collecting audit evidence
- Prepare audit findings and results, includes conformance, non-conformity (NC), and opportunity for improvement (OFI)
- Prepare audit report
Day 5, simulate the closing of on-site audit - close meeting and follow-up
- Close meeting
- Audit follow-up
- Evaluating correction, corrective action including root cause analysis and audit finding closure
- Management system certification
- Course summary and examination