- 16 Nov 2020 (Mon) - 29 Nov 2021 (Mon) 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
(The total program fee is HK$18,000 (payable by 12 installments).
The first installment (HK1,500) is to be settled upon acceptance of
application, the subsequent installments (@HK$1,500) can be settled
by monthly bank auto-pay transaction. Detailed payment instruction
will be provided after confirmation of application.)
Nature and Objectives
With the growing demand for professionalism in Purchasing and Supply by organisations in commerce, industry and public sectors, good understanding of the subject matters together with appropriate practical experience are essential to practitioners engaged in the field. To meet the challenges of the competitive business environment and minute-change of technological development, it is imperative for executives to equip themselves with updated knowledge and skills in order to enhance their career advancement. Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC), in collaboration with The Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK), will launch the “Professional Diploma in Strategic Purchasing and Supply Chain Management” program, with an aim to extending participants’ knowledge and managerial appreciation in the procurement and supply chain management areas.
- Recognised by The Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK)
- Enable you to be a procurement professional through the complimentary membership offered by IPSHK
- Group assignment only
- Eligible to CEF – Save up to HK$12,800* (pay HK$5,200 only)
- To check your exact reimbursement amount, please visit: https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/tc/application/procedures.htm
What you'll learn
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Supply Chain Management & Leadership
- Contract Administration Aspect in Procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management & Outsourcing Management
- e-Procurement & IT Applications (e.g. e-Commerce, e-Procurement, e-Tendering, etc.)
- Decision Techniques for Supply Chain Management
Award of Professional Diploma
Participants will be awarded a “Professional Diploma in Strategic Purchasing & Supply Chain Management” jointly issued by HKPC and IPSHK, if they have fulfilled the following requirements:
1. Attain a minimum attendance rate of 75%, and
2. Obtain an overall “Pass Grade/50%” for the Assessments.