- 22 May 2023 (Mon) 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
(Application Fee $150)
The programme is suitable for individuals who wish to develop knowledge and skills in accountancy and pursue a career in the accounting profession.
The programme aims to provide students a solid and substantial knowledge in financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and law. It enables students to acquire concrete and practical knowledge and skills in accountancy for future career advancement and for pursuing their professional qualifications in accounting.
(i) have five passes in HKCEE, or equivalent qualification; or
(ii) have Level 2 in five subjects in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination, or equivalent qualification; or
(iii) be a mature student at the age of 21 or above with relevant working experience.
What You’ll Learn
The programme consists of 8 modules with 280 contact hours. Participants may normally complete the programme in 18 months on part-time basis.
1. Financial Accounting (35 hours)
2. Organization and Management (35 hours)
3. Cost Accounting (35 hours)
4. Business Law (35 hours)
5. Management Accounting (35 hours)
6. Company Law (35 hours)
7. Hong Kong Taxation (35 hours)
8. Performance Management (35 hours)
The programme is recognized by ACCA. An exemption of six papers* is granted by ACCA to those graduates of Advanced Diploma Programme in Accounting.
* Exempted Paper: 1. Business and Technology; 2. Financial Accounting; 3. Management Accounting; 4. Corporate and Business Law; 5. Taxation; 6. Performance Management